Republic of Ireland
- IKEA has opened a fully accessible facility at their Ballymun store in Dublin.
- Trinity College Dublin has installed a fully accessible Changing Places toilet facility with a height-adjustable bench and hoist.
- The Office of Public Works (OPW) has installed a fully accessible facility in Áras an Uachtaráin.
- The Lime Tree Theatre in Mary Immaculate College in Limerick has installed a fully accessible toilet with a height-adjustable bench and track system.
- Dublin Airport has opened a fully accessible toilet in Terminal 1. This is located beside the Information Desk.
- The Irish Human Rights & Equality Commission has a Changing Places at their offices in Dublin city centre. Visit their website for more details here.
- The National Gallery of Ireland in Merrion Square, Dublin, has a Changing Places. You can find more details on their Accessibility Map here.
- The National Heritage Park has opened a Changing Places facility in conjunction with Wexford County Council. For more information on the location, you can visit the National Heritage Park’s website here.
Step-Down facilities in the Republic of Ireland
- Kells Swimming Pool has launched a facility with an adult changing bench, a hoist facility and a toilet that is open to all visitors to the region.
- Delta Garden Centre, Strawhall, Co Carlow has an accessible toilet that includes a hoist and a changing bench that is open to members of the public. For more information contact (059) 914 3527 or email@example.com
- MacDonagh Junction Shopping Centre, Kilkenny, has a facility with all of the features associated with a Changing Place but does not include a hoist.
For Changing Places locations in Northern Ireland click here.