Republic of Ireland
- IKEA, Ballymun, Dublin.
- Trinity College Dublin TCD Changing Places
- Áras an Uachtarain (Office of Public Works)Aras an Uachtaráin
- The Lime Tree Theatre, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick.
- Dublin Airport, Terminal 1 beside the Information Desk.Dublin Airport
- The Irish Human Rights & Equality Commission More details here.
- The National Gallery of Ireland, Merrion Square, Dublin, More details here here.
- The National Heritage Park (in conjunction with Wexford County Council). More details here.
- Marlay Park Craft Courtyard, Grange Road, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin. More details here
- Athboy Convent Community Centre, Kildalkey Road, Athboy, Co. Meath. More details here
- Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dublin 16. More details here Changing Places at Dundrum Town Centre
- Tullamore Primary Care Centre, Church View, Tullamore, Co. Offaly. More details here Tullamore Primary Care Centre
- Jetland Shopping Centre, Ennis Road, Limerick. Dunnes Stores, Jetland Shopping Centre
- County Hall, South Dublin County Council, Tallaght, Dublin D24 A3XC Changing Places, County Hall Tallaght
Step-Down facilities in the Republic of Ireland
- Delta Garden Centre, Strawhall, Co Carlow has an accessible toilet that includes a hoist and a changing bench that is open to members of the public. For more information contact (059) 914 3527 or email@example.com
- MacDonagh Junction Shopping Centre, Kilkenny, has a facility with all of the features associated with a Changing Place but does not include a hoist.
- Dundalk Sports Centre, Tom Bellew Avenue, Muirhevanamor, Dundalk, Co. Louth. A91X36T. This facility has all the features of a Changing Places, the only difference being that it is not meet the required size of a Changing Places which is 12m, instead it is 10.5m. https://dundalk-sports-centre.business.site/
- Kells Swimming Pool has launched a facility with an adult changing bench, a hoist facility and a toilet that is open to all visitors to the region. Kells swimming pool
For Changing Places locations in Northern Ireland click here.