Changing Places Ireland Map
Find fully accessible Changing Places on the Changing Places Ireland Map. The map include location address, contact information, facility details and opening hours for all registered changing places in the Republic of Ireland.
Changing Places registered in Republic of Ireland
- IKEA, St Margaret’s Rd, Ballymun, Dublin 11, D11 FW18. Opening Hours and Directions. For more information visit Ikea.ie Tel: (01) 541 3300
- Trinity College Dublin, College Green, Dublin 2. Tel: (01) 896 1000. Open to visitors, it is located at the entry level into the Arts Building, adjacent to the college’s respite room. TCD Changing Places
- Áras an Uachtarain (Office of Public Works), Phoenix Park, Dublin. Contact Phoenix Park Visitor Centre for information, T: 01-6770095, E: email@example.com Aras an Uachtaráin
- The Lime Tree Theatre, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick. Contact the Box Office on (061) 953400 firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit The Lime Tree Theatre
- Dublin Airport, Terminal 1 beside the Information Desk. Contact (01) 8141111, Email: email@example.com or visit Dublin Airport
- The Irish Human Rights & Equality Commission, 16-22 Green Street, Dublin 7. Contact: (01) 8589601, E: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit IHREC.ie
- The National Gallery of Ireland, Merrion Square, Dublin. Located in the Beit Wing, Level -1. A key is accessed from information desks. Contact: 087 117 0880. Visit National Gallery.ie
- The National Heritage Park (in conjunction with Wexford County Council). Contact: (53) 9120733, Email: email@example.com or visit Irishheritage.ie
- Min Ryan Park, Killeens, Wexford. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 053 919 6000. Visit Wexford County Council Changing Places
- Marlay Park Craft Courtyard, Grange Rd., Rathfarnham, Dublin D14 Y6X5. Opening hours: 9am – 4pm. Contact: Park Ranger 01-2047244 / 086-6056634 More details here
- Athboy Convent Community Centre, Kildalkey Road, Athboy, Co. Meath. Contact: (083) 1039668 or E: email@example.com. More details here
- Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dublin 16. Located on Level 1 beside River Island. Key from Customer Service Desk. Open: Monday–Friday 9.00am–9.00pm. Sat: 9.00am–7.00pm. Sundays/public holidays: 10.00am–7.00pm. Contact: 01- 2991700. firstname.lastname@example.org. Changing Places at Dundrum Town Centre
- Tullamore Primary Care, Church View, Tullamore, Co. Offaly. Contact: 057-9319599. Tullamore Primary Care Centre
- Jetland Shopping Centre, Ennis Road, Limerick. For more information contact (061) 458 502 or visit: Dunnes Stores, Jetland Shopping Centre
- County Hall, South Dublin County Council, Tallaght, Dublin D24 A3XC. For more information visit: Changing Places, County Hall Tallaght
- Roscommon Community Sports Park, Lisnamult, Roscommon Town. Contact (090) 662 6152. Roscommon Comm Sports Park or visit Facebook here
- Iarnród Éireann Connolly Train Station, Amiens Street, Dublin D01 V6V6. Located in the Enterprise waiting area off Platform 2, close to main toilets. Access key from Customer Services desk. Contact : 01-7032358, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.irishrail.ie
- Iarnród Éireann Heuston Station. Located on St. John’s Road, D10 XR23. Open Monday-Saturday 7am-9pm. Sunday/Public Holidays 9am-9pm. Contact: 01-7032132 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kildare County Council, Naas. Located on floor 0 in Council Offices, Devoy Park. W91X77F. Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Contact: 045 980200. E: email@example.com Kildare Co Co Changing Places
- Newbridge Sports Centre, Station Rd, Piercetown W12 KP84. Open Monday-Friday 6am-10pm, Saturday/Sunday 9am-4.30pm, Public Holidays 10am-4.30pm. Contact 045-433663. E: firstname.lastname@example.org. http://www.kildareleisure.ie
- CHI at Crumlin, Children’s Health Ireland. Located on the hospital’s ground floor, access with a swipe card from the Main Reception desk (01 4096316). Open 24 hours daily. CHI at Crumlin.
- University College Cork. Located at The Hub, College Road T12YF78. Accessible parking nearby and a manned security gate to allow access and additional directions. Open: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Contact: 021-4902265 UCC Changing Places Toilet
- University of Limerick. Located in Room No EG-010, just off Main Reception. Open Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays 8am-6pm. UL Staff/Students can access by emailing email@example.com for swipe access through their UL ID Card. The public can access from the Main Reception, Main Building.
- Blanchardstown Centre, Dublin D15 XKK8. Located on 2nd Level beside the Ladies Toilets. Open Monday-Friday 9am-9pm. Saturday 9am-7pm. Sundays/Public Holidays 10am-6pm. Blanchardstown Centre Changing Places
- Ladies Beach, Salthill, Galway City: Monday to Friday 6AM – 10PM, The facility can be accessed through a keypad system on the door where a person calls a number to get an access code. Telephone: 01-6950707. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing Places NOT registered. See Disclaimer below
- Ireland West Airport, Charlestown, Co. Mayo, F12 P8P9. Open to the public all year round except Christmas Day, 7am-7pm, no key required. Access off N17 (Galway Sligo road) on to the R376. Take the first exit off the first roundabout to access the airports parking facilities and terminal building. Contact: Phone 0949368100, Email: email@example.com
- Leisure Complex, Lough Lannagh, Castlebar, Co. Mayo F23 A257. A Leisure Complex with 8 lane swimming pool, learner pool & yoga suites and gym. Contact: 094-9250149. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.leisurecomplexloughlannagh.ie Facebook: @leisurecomplexloughlannagh. Instagram: leisurecomplexmayo.ie
- Beyond the Trees Avondale, Avondale Forest Park, Rathdrum, Wicklow A67 P303.
Open all year, located beside the Visitor Centre. Contact 0404 46111, Email: email@example.com. Check website Beyond the Trees, Avondale
Step-Down facilities in the Republic of Ireland
- Bluestack Foundation & Bluestack Shack cafe, The Glebe, Donegal Town F94 X31V
Open Monday-Friday 9.30am-5.30pm or by appointment. Contact: 074 97 40828. E: firstname.lastname@example.org Bluestack Foundation
- Delta Garden Centre, Strawhall, Co Carlow has an accessible toilet that includes a hoist and a changing bench that is open to members of the public. For more information contact (059) 914 3527 or email@example.com
- MacDonagh Junction Shopping Centre, Kilkenny, has a facility with all of the features associated with a Changing Place but does not include a hoist.
- Dundalk Sports Centre, Tom Bellew Avenue, Muirhevanamor, Dundalk, Co. Louth. A91X36T. https://dundalk-sports-centre.business.site/
- Kells Swimming Pool, Co. Meath has a facility with an adult changing bench, a hoistand a toilet that is open to all visitors to the region. Kells Swimming Pool
- North Clondalkin Library, South Dublin County Council, Liscarne Close, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. The facility space is 8m squared. For more information visit: Changing Places Facilities – SDCC
- Narin and Portnoo Public Toilet, Donegal F94 HDX3, located in the carpark by a Blue Flag beach. Open all year round, Monday- Sunday, including bank holidays, 9.00am – 9.00pm. The facility is fully equipped with Braille Identification signage, Defibrillator and contact information in emergencies. A wheelchair is available and can be used safely with the hoist system.
The facilities marked on the Google map with a red symbol have not been through a registration process and CPI takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided. On the 1st Jan 2023 new legislation was enacted and Changing Places standards will now fall under Building Regulations Part M. With this change, these facilities are now mandatory in certain Public Buildings. There will be a transition period until 1st Jan 2024 during which time CPI will continue to update the map and then Changing Places will be overseen by official channels. These new building regulations are on a formal, legislated footing and enhanced; thus are not identical to previous standards advised by CPI.
We advise all planned Changing Places facilities meet the Building Regulations Part M and seek registration through formal channels once available.
Official Changing Places Facility
Step Down Facility
For Changing Places Toilet Facilities in Northern Ireland visit Changes Places UK